Saturday 4 January 2014

Happy New Year!

On New Year's Day, I went to mission bay with my family. We went to see fire works go off on top of the Sky Tower. 

As soon as we got there, it was packed everywhere! But then we found a parking space near Kelly Tarltons. When we got out of the car, I bought my scooters for me and my cousin. When I was about to cross the road, people were shouting out "HAPPY NEW YEARS!" with loud music playing. 

My mum and dad were sitting down on the concrete playing connect four, while me and my cousin were playing on our scooters. We were waiting for an hour for the count down, So I was taking heaps of photos of the city. As the moment came, everybody was counting down " 3,2,1" Then we saw a colorful spark come from the sky tower. Then it went crazy with colours and different kind of sparks.

My highlight for that moment was seeing all of the colours and sparks.




No comments:

Post a Comment