Sunday 12 January 2014

Skate Park crew!





Today after church, I quickly took my scooter out of the car and rode it to the skate park.  I was with my cousins, James, Samuel, Solomon, Leila, Paita and Pou.  It was so cool hanging out with them because I haven't seen them for quite a while.

The skate park at my church is one of the only indoor skate parks that I know.  People from all over Auckland come and bring their scooters, bikes and skateboards.  Sometimes they have challenges against each other like skateboard competitions and whenever I watch them I see how fast they go. 

The skate park has rails, they have ramps but there is only one ramp that I ride down because its the smallest ramp. I was riding my new scooter that my parents bought me on Christmas.  A lot of people were riding my scooter because my new scooter is AWESOME! Do you know why?  Because its blue.

After that I spent time with my two girl cousins Leila and Paita.  My highlight of the day was spending time with my cousins because I haven't seen them for a while and missed them a lot.

Happy holidays everyone, Hannah T signing out

No comments:

Post a Comment