Tuesday 6 May 2014

#The Worst Place To Be A Mum!

Tonight, I read an article from the New Zealand Herald. The article was about, Worst Place In The World To Be A Mum. The report was written by Save The Children charity. These are my 5 quick facts.


  • Most of the child deaths were from Africa and Asia.
  • The poorest mothers have it the hardest.
  • More than 60 million women and children needed humanitarian assistance this year  
  • While more than half of maternal and child deaths occur in crisis-affected places, the majority of these deaths were still preventable, it argues.
  • "Every country must be better prepared to assist mothers and children in emergencies.


The reason why I chose this article is because I wanted to see the ranking of who was coming first second and third and who was coming last. I really enjoyed reading about the worst places to be a mother.

HannahT signing out- Chow!  

No comments:

Post a Comment