Tonight, I read an article from the New Zealand Herald. The article was about, Worst Place In The World To Be A Mum. The report was written by Save The Children charity. These are my 5 quick facts.
- Most of the child deaths were from Africa and Asia.
- The poorest mothers have it the hardest.
- More than 60 million women and children needed humanitarian assistance this year
- While more than half of maternal and child deaths occur in crisis-affected places, the majority of these deaths were still preventable, it argues.
- "Every country must be better prepared to assist mothers and children in emergencies.
The reason why I chose this article is because I wanted to see the ranking of who was coming first second and third and who was coming last. I really enjoyed reading about the worst places to be a mother.
HannahT signing out- Chow!