Thursday 28 June 2012

My Reflection!



                       WHAT DID I ENJOY??
         I enjoyed learning about colours,shapes and how to paint like an real artist.




                THINGS I DIDN'T ENJOY??
                      I didn’t enjoy having to stop painting my work.Not enough time!!



                 
                      WHAT DID I LEARN???
    I learnt about heaps of artist like Kandinsky who came from moscow russia.


     HOW DO I FEEL ABOUT MY         TERM OVERALL???
                  I feel really good because I learnt heaps more of artists and art.



WHAT I FIND MOST INTERESTING???

What I found most interesting was learning about Kandinsky who was a russian artist.I liked his Abstract work.


WHAT COULD I HAVE DONE BETTER TO HELP MY LEARNING???
I could've listened to the teacher to find out more about the artist we were learning about.

No comments:

Post a Comment