Monday 23 September 2013

Women's Conference


                 CONFERENCE / DISCO


"YAY!" I shouted. My friends asked "What is it, what is it? Then I replied excitedly "It's women's Conference!" As I said that my friends sighed and replied "Oh is that all!"

After school, time passed by and I was getting more and more excited. I quickly put my clothes on and ran into the car. When I got into the car I was hoping that I wasn't the only kid and that my cousin Leila would be there.

As soon as I got there, I was made to be one of the helpers. I would tell people were to sit. As I was helping one of the women, I saw Leila in the corner of my eye and I ran up to her and gave her a big big hug.  We were both helpers at the conference but only for a little while before we had to leave.

I was off with Leila and her Dad to the Elm Park disco. I could tell it was a disco because there were heaps of disco lights.  I met some new people and Leila and I got $10.00 each for chips and water, everything was for $1!  I had so much fun dancing Gangnam style because everyone was going crazy.


Hannah T signing out!!!
BYYYYEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment