Monday 11 February 2013

Waitangi day


The first week of the year has a one day holiday. OMG! You know what that means? Sleep in, yaaay. I was so excited.

That morning, I opened my eyes and I thought about school. Without thinking,  I quickly had breakfast, brushed my teeth and made my bed. All of a sudden my mum came along and asked “what are you doing?” I said to her “mum, it’s wednesday I have to go to school” then she replied “What are you talking about? Its Waitangi day.” “I forgot! Can i go back to sleep?” I asked . So I did and enjoyed a nice sleep in.

2 comments:

  1. I got sun burnt at Baracuda Park celebrations at Flat Bush for Waitangi Day ness...I would have rather swapped your day and just slept in hehe loving your stories Hannah xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got sun burnt at Baracuda Park celebrations at Flat Bush for Waitangi Day ness...I would have rather swapped your day and just slept in hehe loving your stories Hannah xox

    ReplyDelete