Tuesday 11 December 2012

2012 Manaiakalani reflecction

This year is totally different because I can share my stories with the world. Having a netbook is really cool because you can see what other people shared as well. I like commenting on other peoples blogs so it can help them think about how they should write or do their maths properly.

My learning has gone up a level on my  maths and reading. Maths is one of my favorite things to do in school and reading I enjoy as well. I love doing maths online and reading as well because there are all of these sites that you can go on.

2012 has surprised me because I have learned heaps of stuff I can do on the internet. Learning with a net book has changed everything that happens in school.

 I would've enjoyed playing more sports with my class.Like baseball, netball, cricket and basketball. Every term there is a sport that we play and there will always be somebody that will teach us how to play.

My goal for 2013 is to try and do .Having a netbook that goes online is really helpful because it really helps me .The best thing being a yr 5 is how to Learn Create and Share.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hannah, what a lovely insight into your 2012 year. I want to take the time to say thanks for sharing these reflections with the world. It is good that you help others by commenting on their blogs.
    Keep Learning Creating and Sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete